What Is An ICE Graft Hair Transplant?
An ICE graft hair transplant in Turkey is almost identical to a traditional FUE hair transplant; grafts are still harvested and transplanted in the same way, and the majority of the procedure is the same. However, there is one very important change in process that differentiates the ICE graft hair transplant from the FUE method, and that is that in an ICE graft hair transplant the grafts themselves are treated in a unique solution that is itself stored at an incredibly low temperature, hence the name ICE graft. The ICE graft has a multitude of benefits, both during the surgery itself and to the lifespan and quality of the hair once it has been transplanted.
The ICE graft hair transplant Turkey technique itself is a widely used method of cell/tissue preservation in surgeries, transplants, and other medical procedures. It is very popular, and for good reason, and has a long-established tradition in modern medicine. Therefore, its inclusion in hair transplant procedures is both natural and expected.
What Are The Benefits Of An ICE Graft Hair Transplant?
As stated above the ICE graft hair transplant has a wide and varied range of benefits, as listed below:
- The hair grafts themselves, once treated in the ICE FUE solution and transplanted onto the target area are stronger, more durable, and therefore have a vastly extended lifespan
- The mineral Biotin is present in high quantities in the ICE FUE solution. This mineral, along with other elements of the solution, provides the perfect environment for the growth of the new hair follicles, curtailing the onset of damaging free radicals and removing toxins from the grafts themselves
- The temperature of the solution involved in the ICE graft hair transplant in Turkey has anti-inflammatory properties, furthermore the temperature also has a positive effect on the patient, soothing the areas of transplantation during surgery
An ICE Graft Hair Transplant In Istanbul Or Izmir
If you would like to enquire after an ICE graft hair transplant Turkey procedure in Istanbul or Izmir, then the very first step that you need to take is to fill in our consultation form. Once you have completed this form, we will set up your free face-to-face consultation. In this consultation, you will meet one of our medical professionals who will speak with you regarding the ICE graft hair transplant Turkey technique, and whether or not you are a suitable candidate for this method of hair transplantation. Your surgeon will also talk to you in detail about the ICE FUE solution, so should you have any questions make sure to make note of them as they will be able to give you all the answers that you want there and then! They will also talk to you in detail about the type of hair transplant procedure you want, the costs involved and all other applicable details. Once your consultation has been completed, you are one step closer to having your ICE graft hair transplant in Istanbul or Izmir!
ICE FUE In Turkey
If you decide to have your ICE FUE hair transplant procedure in Turkey with Longevita, you can rest assured that you will be treated and cared for by some of the best and most experienced surgeons and staff in the region. We have a vast team of internationally accredited medical professionals that have completed countless hair transplants. Furthermore, we also provide an aftercare program for when you return to the UK so you can protect your new hair transplant whilst ensuring longevity and making sure you know exactly how to care for your new hair.
An ICE graft hair transplant Turkey package from Longevita would include:
- Accommodation at a quality hotel
- A host that will meet you at the airport, provide transport for you, and who will be on hand to provide local knowledge should you want/need any insider information about Istanbul or Izmir
- A translator, in case you need to communicate with an individual who does not speak English
We do not provide flights as part of our hair transplant package, though our travel coordinators can help you find the best package. Return flights to Istanbul or Izmir are generally cheap and can be picked up with ease from any reputable travel agency, or via a multitude of online sources.
Contact Us About Your ICE Graft Hair Transplant
If you would like to contact us regarding an ICE graft hair transplant Turkey procedure, for example if you have any questions about the procedure itself or if you would like to arrange a face-to-face consultation to discuss your hair transplant with one of our many hair transplant professionals, you can contact us via our online contact form, or you can call us on 0845 5198 948.